Living Energy Festival
In July of 2011 the Idaho Energy Collaborative held its first ever Living Energy Festival at the Shangri-La Tea Room lawn in Boise. Find details for the event and the flyer below. The Collaborative hopes to make this an annual event, where businesses, organizations, legislators, musicians, local restaurants, yogis, and citizens can get together, enjoy a beautiful summer day, and celebrate renewable energy and energy efficiency in Idaho!
- Musical Lineup: Tropical Cowboys, Fango Flute, Joe Young, Lee Penn Sky, and Ashley Kirby!
- Thanks to Site Based Energy, our music stage was solar-powered!
- A yoga session was led by Brittany McConnell at 12:00 to explore the connection between the energy in our bodies and the grander scale of energy use on the earth!
- Sen. Elliot Werk and Rep. Sue Chew spoke about clean energy and the legislature at 1:30!
- Those that visited every booth at the Festival were entered into a raffle to win a variety of prizes, including a Boise Bicycle Project Membership!